November 29, 2012

Most Anticipated Reads of 2013

These are a few of the books I'm most excited to read come 2013. There are so many it's difficult for me to pick, actually, and I'm so happy with that. It's very rewarding to be a part of a community with so much talent. I love that the YA book community, specifically, is comprised of so many talented authors. It's important to note that YA books are not just about story anymore. They are about lyrical and beautiful writing and characters that feel as alive as you are. I love, more than anything, that writing style is getting attention these days. With so many strong YA writers, it's difficult for me to pick only a few of the reads I am most excited to read (so I decided to pick ones with covers already released), but here are a few:



I'm also really excited for:

Siege and Storm by Leigh Bardugo
Untitled (Raven Cycle #2) by Maggie Stiefvater
Prodigy by Marie Lu
Shades of Earth by Beth Revis
Splintered by AG Howard
Paper Valentine by Brenna Yovanoff
Between the Devil and the Deep Blue Sea by April Genevieve Tucholke

There are more, but that would go on forever and I have a sequel to write! =)

What books are YOU most excited for?

2 comments:

  1. Hmm...it seems as though a certain vampire novel sequel is missing from this list. Ahem. ;-P

    ReplyDelete